© Wyoming Liberty Hosting (aka: WLH.com) © 2008-2021
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
Ownership of copyright
Wyoming Community, its owners, and affiliates own the copyright in:
- this website; and
- the material on this website (including, without limitation, the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website).
You may share this website by any of the following means:
- Using any of the share icons throughout the website (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.);
- Providing a back-link or the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the content you wish to disseminate;
- You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to the specific article or material to its URL and or to the main page of Wyoming Liberty Hosting (https://wyominglibertyhosting.com).
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
We do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast, or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent by Steve’s Freelance Hosting and its affiliates. Commercial use includes, but not limited to, any entity, organization or business that incorporates any of the copyright material into any publication or other media that receives any form of compensation for its services.
For any other mode of sharing, please contact the author at the Contact Page.
Revised: October 13, 2017